3D digitizing is a fantastic method to acquire objects into the computer using non-contact structured light techniques. Our portable 3D technologies provide an accurate method for quickly capturing every detail and color of the object.
- Digital archiving of monuments, statues and artifacts
- Professional 3D digital restoration
- Detailed 3D face scanning
- Comparison, deformation and structural analysis
- Conversion from Polygons (scan data) to Iges/Step file
Our 3D scanning solutions are relied up by artists, sculptors and museums across the globe.
With offices in Houston, Los Angeles and New York and strategic partners across the globe, we can quickly accommodate any 3D imaging needs you may have.
SCANable provides post production and visual effects studios with the equipment, software, training and turn-key support services necessary to guarantee success on every project. If you would like to know more about how 3D imaging can benefit your studio, please contact us or request a free quote today!