+1 (877) 899-2931
Houston Office (Rentals, Service & Support)
2002 Timberloch Place
The Woodlands, Texas 77380
Los Angeles Office (Rentals, Service & Support)
3415 S. Sepulveda Boulevard
Los Angeles, California 90034
New York Office (Service & Support)
600 3rd Ave
New York, NY 10016
Atlanta Office (Service & Support)
Trilith Studios Media Park
500 Sandy Creek Road
WH2008 Suite 101
Fayetteville, GA 30214
New Orleans Office (Service & Support)
201 St Charles Ave #2500
New Orleans, LA 70170
We bring state-of-the-art 3D scanning capabilities directly to you.
SCANable works with the most prestigious post-production and visual effects studios across the globe providing LiDAR and 3D VFX Scanning solutions for advertising, entertainment and film. For over a decade, the technical experts on our staff have been capturing full body scans of actors, vehicles and props, and environment scans, stadium scans for crowd population, and intricate set scans. Our expertise allows us to offer clients a unique, one-stop solution for all of their scanning and modeling needs.
- Full-color face and body scans
- 3D Location/Environment Scanning for Virtual Camera Tracking/Matchmoving Support
- Basic and complex 3D meshing and modeling for gaming, film, TV and web applications.
- 3D scanning of static environments for CGI, VFX and Digital Location Replication
- Capturing of matching textures as HDR or LDR (RAW, Jpeg, …)
- Cleanup and merging/registration of point clouds
- Delivery of the point cloud data in a variety of file formats (xyz, pcb, pts, PFtrack and SynthEyes compatible txt)
- Creation of polygonal surfaces from point clouds through manual modeling or automated meshing
- Manual modeling per client specifications
- Matching the HDR or LDR texture to the point cloud’s or the model’s orientation including delivery of finished Maya, 3DS Max or Nuke environments and projection setups
With offices in Houston, Los Angeles, New York, Atlanta, New Orleans and strategic partners across the globe, we can quickly accommodate any 3D imaging needs you may have.
SCANable provides post production and visual effects studios with the equipment, software, training and turn-key support services necessary to guarantee success on every project. If you would like to know more about how 3D imaging can benefit your studio please contact us or request a free quote today!